"Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you."
What is Ear Canding?
Ear Candling (also known as Thermal Auricular Therapy or Hopi Ear Candling) is a pleasant and non-invasive treatment of the ears, used to treat a variety of conditions.
The ear candles bring a revitalising heat upon the head and ears, which soothes, relieves and relaxes. It can bring about a sense of peace and calm and often induces sleep.
Ear Candling can help with:
- Tinnitus, compacted ear wax and glue ear
- Sore throats and hay fever
- Headache and migraine
- Rhinitis and sinusitis and
- Catarrh and asthma
- Stimulation of blood and energy flow
- Regulation of pressure in ears and head
- Relaxation in conditions of anxiety and stress
- Stimulation of lymphatic system and metabolism
The course runs for 1 day from 10.00am to 5.30pm
The day consists of:
- The history of ear candling
- Human Ear Anatomy
- Ingredients of Biosun Hopi Ear candles
- How the candles work
- Benefits of Hopi Ear Candle Therapy
- Contra-indications to treatment
- Safety instructions and Hygiene
- Therapy preparation
- How to conduct a therapy session
- The candle therapy
- The head/facial massage
- Examination of candle contents
- Insurance and suppliers
During the course there will be the opportunity to give and experience an Ear Candle therapy Treatment.
During a treatment, an initial consultation is given to ensure the treatment is right for the client. They are then asked to lie on their side on a therapy bed where the practitioner gently inserts a candle first into one ear and waits until the candle burns down to a safe distance away from the ear. The treatment is then performed on the remaining ear.
The client is then asked to turn onto their back to receive an ear and facial acupressure massage.
A typical treatment usually lasts 1 hour.
Learn how to treat yourself, your friends, family and, with insurance, paying customers.
TO BOOK A COURSE: Simply complete the form below with the training course and date you wish to attend.
Confirmation and details of the course will then be emailed to you.
PLEASE NOTE: A non-refundable deposit (£50) is required to confirm your booking and final payment will then be due a week before the course. Payment can be made by bank transfer or PayPal - details will be given when making the booking.